We all know how difficult it can be to deal with acid reflux, and we’ve probably tried a number of different treatments. But what most people don’t know is that there’s a right way and a wrong way to treat the problem. In this blog post, I’ll go over some helpful tips for following the right treatment plan for your case of acid reflux so you can finally get relief from this painful condition!
Here are some tips on dealing with acid reflux so that you can enjoy your day and not be bothered by the symptoms anymore.
1) Try eating small meals throughout the day instead of 3 big ones- This will help slow down stomach acids which make it easier for food to pass through without refluxing up into your throat or nose.
2) Eat high fiber foods like whole-wheat bread, oatmeal, and beans. They will keep you regular by absorbing water in your intestines which helps prevent them from becoming hard while also preventing heartburn causing acids from reaching their destination!
3) Don’t lie down too soon after eating or drink anything other than water before bedtime
4) Try sleeping on an incline
5) Eat smaller meals throughout the day rather than three large ones